Android stream to Max2Play

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Android stream to Max2Play

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 1. Dezember 2019 at 16:59 #47651

Hi

I want to stream my audio-output of android devices to max2play speakers.

I tried to find the solution on the net and did some configuraiton, however it doesn’t work…
    Does anybody have a solution/link for my requirement?

So I want to stream e.g. youtube or other audio apps from android to max2play and therefrom to my speakers.

I did install allconnect already and did activate in logitech media server upnp/dlna media interface.
    In allconnect I can find my max2play and can chooese it.

However if I try to stream youtube I always get the error „processing media link failed“.

Thank you

6. Dezember 2019 at 12:09 #47691

Hi,

YouTube tightened up their protections against 3rd party apps, unfortunately. They want to push their new YouTube subscriptions and avoid people circumventing the restrictions on free play from phones.

Other platforms and outlets should still work fine.

However, you can try out the Bluetooth plugin for direct streaming, this should also work with YouTube.

13. Dezember 2019 at 16:00 #47768

Hello,

thx for help.
    However, also in other platforms I get an error or no sound.
    Which platform/player should work at least, so that I can try again?

Kind regards

16. Dezember 2019 at 16:52 #47783

I assume by platforms you mean playback sources? Firstly, you can try playing from the preinstalled radio plugin or your own music library. Then, you can check out plugins like DLNA interface or the Spotify „spotty“ plugin for music from outside sources.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here