Amazon Musik

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Amazon Musik

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 1. November 2016 at 15:41 #23628

Hallo, habe mal ne frage ist es denn möglich entweder über Max2Play direkt oder übern SqueezerServer Amazon Musik wieder zu geben.
    Also alle Playlisten die von Amazon bereitgestellt werden und auch gekaufte Alben?

Ein Amazon Prime Konto ist natürlich vorhanden.

9. November 2016 at 15:25 #23828

Hi marioir,
    Unfortunately, there is currently no plugin for the Squeezebox Server to support Amazon Prime. People are constantly requesting it from Amazon, but they are not that keen on supporting third-party open-source solutions. However, there is a work around to play your Prime music under Max2Play’s new Bluetooth plugin (beta updated)! You can now couple your phone or tablet with a Pi and then create a „radio channel“ in the Squeezebox Server that play the output of this Bluetooth device. This way, you can feed your phone or tablet’s Amazon Prime music playback to all your Squeezebox players through the server’s channel.
    The steps to make this happen are very easy and are explained in the Bluetooth plugin’s description. Check it out!

11. Juli 2017 at 12:17 #29886

Does this workaround also works when the squeezebox server is running on a sysnology disc station?
    I made it working with the shairtunes plugin and stream from an apple device to LMS. But unfortunately android devices do not support audio out to third party devices via LAN, only single apps can stream to apple airplay or DLNA devices.

12. Juli 2017 at 20:37 #29898

Unfortunately, the Bluetooth plugin’s LMS integration only works with the installed LMS on the same Pi.

21. November 2017 at 18:09 #32574

Hi Heiner – is using a server based copy of LMS something that could be worked around? I use a Vortexbox/LMS server for streaming music around my home and I’d love to somehow be able to integrate my Amazon Prime Music subscription.

23. November 2017 at 17:39 #32601

Hi Fifer,

BT integration is only possible with the LMS on the Pi. But you could try using Apps like AllConnect and their capabilities for streaming amazon music from your phone via DLNA.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here