Accesspoint + readonly plugin

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Accesspoint + readonly plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 27. Juli 2016 at 23:58 #21917

Hi

I installed lastest m2p iso, configured all my stuff (mpd, auto-mount, dlna server)
    Everything was running almost perfectly on my raspi3 using integrated wifi chipset (I say almost because sometimes my smartphone can’t connect to access point (authentication failure), but after 2 or 3 retry it does)
    I installed readonly extension, and then nothing… i saw the wifi access point in wireless network but i can’t connect (unable to retrieve ip address) and i can’t connect using wired network („unable to connect“ while i can see max2play device registered in my dhcp server)
    Is there a way to restore something?
    Do you test this combo (access point + readonly)?

Any help would be appreciated 😀

Thx

31. Juli 2016 at 17:36 #21951

Ich habe das gleiche Problem.

Accesspoint Mode – SD Write Protect.

Nichts geht mehr….. Denke es liegt am DHCP Server des AccesPoints…

2. August 2016 at 14:59 #21968

Hello Tang,

You can not using Access Point and SD Card Write Protection together. The Access Point is a writing process. It writes some data to the cache. If you want to use the access point you could not use the SD Card Write Protection.

2. August 2016 at 15:04 #21969

Ok

Good to know it’s not a bug 😉
    Is it possible to specify somewhere in all extension pages, write protection capabilities? (or maybe it already exists and I didn’t see it;) )
    So I need to find a way to stop properly the raspi. My intention is to install the raspi as media access point in my car.

Tang

2. August 2016 at 16:22 #21974

Hi Tang,

you can find all our extensions on our features-page – https://www.max2play.com/en/addons/ . Later you will find the specific capabilities of our Plugins on our Wiki. This is the knowledgebase for the future.

https://www.max2play.com/en/wiki/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here