Accesspoint issue with Squeezelite

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Accesspoint issue with Squeezelite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 22. Januar 2020 at 2:32 #47957

Hi I have recently upgraded the Max2play to image 2.51 and LMS 7.9.2 on a Pi 2. The unit also has a Hifiberry DAC light HAT installed. The unit will be used as a standalone music player with no internet access. The LMS server and squeezelite player will be local to the Max2play host. My smart phone will be used as the remote control (via wifi Max2Play access point service ) . Squeezelite, LMS, and accesspoint are all running. The issue I have is the LMS server does not appear to use the 192.168.189.1 address of the Max2play accesspoint GW. When i check the status of the LMS it states its address is 127.0.0.1. Therefore the squeezelite service does not see the LMS and LMS does not see any players. I have had this entire configuration working on older version of Max2play, so either I missed something, or somehting has changed.

Thoughts or ideas?

P.S. if I connected it to the local LAN via the fixed interface everything works as expected.

Cheers

Scott

23. März 2020 at 13:55 #48208

Hi Scott,

Try removing the fixed IP for LAN. It might be causing the issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here