Reply To: Is spotify connect plugin still working? Old librespot version and errors..

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Is spotify connect plugin still working? Old librespot version and errors.. Reply To: Is spotify connect plugin still working? Old librespot version and errors..

23. August 2022 at 13:36 #52361

Thanks for your response. I was under the impression that the authentication part of the process worked fine, since I could select the player in the Spotify app as expected and the log does say „authenticated as“. But maybe I also need to fill in details, I can try that.

Note that I have been working with the squeezeserver spotty plugin, which has been working fine so far, so this is not a blocking issue for me anymore. Maybe the downsides I remember from years ago are fixed there (or maybe the downside was that it was a bit tricky to switch between synchronized and non-synchronized playback, but I solved this nicely with multisqueeze to run two squeeze clients using the same audio device, one synchronized with other players and one independent).