Reply To: I hate that it mixes up the Max2play server names.

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) I hate that it mixes up the Max2play server names. Reply To: I hate that it mixes up the Max2play server names.

13. Januar 2022 at 13:47 #51927

Hi Raymond,

We are not responsible for the programming of the Squeezebox server. You would have to ask the developers in the slimdevices forum. But I think it would be better to solve the problem with your Mac addresses instead of changing the whole LMS.
Do I understand it correctly that macchanger failed to change Groundedmusic’s permanent mac? In this case, you could try the following:
Open a terminal and type: sudo nano /boot/config.txt Add this line there smsc95xx.macaddr=76:69:2c:38:54:a0 if it does not already exist. And adjust the Mac address accordingly. Then save the file. After a reboot, the Mac address should be active.

If this still does not work, open the file /boot/cmdline.txt and delete all mac addresses there and then try again with the config.txt.

If you use the network manager, you should also uninstall it in any case so that it does not interfere.