Reply To: Multiple Libraries Via Multisqueeze Does Not Seem Possible

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Multiple Libraries Via Multisqueeze Does Not Seem Possible Reply To: Multiple Libraries Via Multisqueeze Does Not Seem Possible

19. November 2021 at 14:23 #51802

Unfortunately, I can’t really tell you if you’re missing something, as I’ve hardly had any contact with the plugins so far. This sounds like a very Squeezebox Server-specific problem.
I think it would be best for you to post your question again in the slimdevices forum. There you can directly contact the developers of the Squeezebox server (and possibly the plugins). Maybe they have another idea and can better assess what is possible and what is not. From the sound of it, however, you seem to have already found the limits of the plugins.

I don’t think it is possible to define two separate libraries for two players. One does not affect the other. However, I could imagine that it is possible to create two libraries and then, depending on where you want to listen to which library, select one of the two players and after that the desired library.

If you have a Squeezebox server and two players running on the network, you can enter the IP address of the server in the advanced settings of the players. This should make the recognition of the players very fast.