Reply To: Loading Allo Digione Signature on Raspberry Pi 4 using Max2play

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Loading Allo Digione Signature on Raspberry Pi 4 using Max2play Reply To: Loading Allo Digione Signature on Raspberry Pi 4 using Max2play

15. August 2021 at 13:27 #51569

Hell Jan thank you for your answer I have been working on this over the last few days and have been able to identify that it is a sequence problem with another piece of equipment (MiniDSP DDRC 22D) . If both items are switched on at the same time the Pi takes much longer to get set up and stabilize and have a correct output this seems to conflict with the MiniDSP input and results in there not being a correct hand shake between the two . If I power up the system and let the Allo Signature boot up and appear on the LMS control page and then turn on the MiniDSP things work fine so have tried this for about three days straight and there is no issue provided I turn on in the right order .
Sorry to have taken up your time for what was not a Max2play issue but with your advice and a little lateral thinking I have now sorted the problem .