Reply To: Loading Allo Digione Signature on Raspberry Pi 4 using Max2play

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Loading Allo Digione Signature on Raspberry Pi 4 using Max2play Reply To: Loading Allo Digione Signature on Raspberry Pi 4 using Max2play

11. August 2021 at 15:18 #51559

Hello Bencat57,

it is correct that Allo DigiOne and Allo DigiOne Signature use the same device driver.

Something may have gone wrong when „cleaning up“ your installation. I know it feels better when unnecessary stuff is uninstalled, on the other hand an installed Kodi etc doesn’t really affect performance.

I would test again with a fresh image and default settings (as far as possible) to see if the error occurs again. You can make a backup of the current image in case it is not the software.

If the error occurs again, I would also keep an eye on the hardware. It is also good to know how long the Pi has to be without power for the error to occur. That will make systematic testing easier. If you still have a Digione, test it on the RPI that is meant for the Signature. Also a test with another power supply might help. The Pi4 plus Signature is a bit more demanding on the power supply.