Reply To: Model tm800w610l tablet works with Max2play!

28. März 2019 at 1:52 #44912

You can open this and unsolder the 3 wires to the battery. Then just solder the + and – on it can use a 5 volt USB cable with the ends cut off.

I used a flat tool from this set:

Tech Rescue Kit (46-Piece). You can see it at https://www.tekton.com/everybit-tech-rescue-kit-28301.

In the photo of it the top tool under the red pointer I used. On the sides between it and the back and put that took in and push down the back just snaps in.

I had this up for over 10 days all ready. Just power with a power 5 volt power supply.

Junk they don’t make it have OTG On The Go power. I can plug that cable in and use a none power USB hub and it powers a USB to Ethernet and keyboard and mouse. The keyboard is a lighted keyboard have on it too. Just need a good amp 5 volt power supply.

The back has a sticker over the hold at the bottom a black one with words on it. When got the back off and just push it off and I stuck it on another part of the back and ran the wires out that hole the black sticker was covering up.

Here is a good photo on there webpage of that tool

In Linux or Ubuntu it shows the battery going down over time but it don’t turn off when it goes to 0 like some cell phones do if you power them like this.

It will say up as long as you got power to it but it will think the battery goes down to 10% and looks like will not go lower then that. If with time it thinks it goes down you can not do a reboot. Have to turn off and on the power and it starts thinking the battery is 100% then. But slowly goes down but like I said it don’t turn off.

-Raymond Day