Reply To: [LIRC Infrared Fix Update] Max2Play Hardware Control Plugin – We Need Your Feedback!

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) [LIRC Infrared Fix Update] Max2Play Hardware Control Plugin – We Need Your Feedback! Reply To: [LIRC Infrared Fix Update] Max2Play Hardware Control Plugin – We Need Your Feedback!

17. Februar 2019 at 1:24 #44478

What I would really like would be support for some sort of remote wifi socket that are available on the market. It would be nice if those sockets could be configured so that they turn on if playback starts and turn off if there is no playback for several minutes. That would be a simple solution to turn on/off any amplifiers and other equipment connected to the PI. For example I currently have active speakers that I turn on/off manualy with a remote.

Also it be just great to be able to configure REST-Hooks for events like playback-starts, playback-stops, etc. So that users with programming experience could write simple severless functions to automate things like turning on/off sockets etc. or create there own WIFI HTTP controllable devices with ESP microcontrollers.