Reply To: Can't get Google Music plugin to load

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Can't get Google Music plugin to load Reply To: Can't get Google Music plugin to load

11. November 2018 at 5:07 #41921

I cannot get the plugin to load either. The installation looked to be smooth, I rebooted both the pi and LMS multiple times. Here’s the log output –

[18-11-11 03:10:15.7266] Slim::bootstrap::tryModuleLoad (286) Warning: Module [Plugins::GoogleMusic::Plugin] failed to load:
Error — py_eval raised an exception at /usr/local/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/perl/5.24.1/Inline/Python.pm line 177.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/GoogleMusic/GoogleAPI.pm line 74.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/GoogleMusic/Settings.pm line 20.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/GoogleMusic/Settings.pm line 20.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/GoogleMusic/Plugin.pm line 24.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/GoogleMusic/Plugin.pm line 24.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 886) line 1.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at (eval 886) line 1.

[18-11-11 03:10:15.7359] Slim::Utils::PluginManager::load (323) Error: Couldn’t load Plugins::GoogleMusic::Plugin

This looks similar to the issue someone mentioned earlier in this thread. I’m using a raspberry pi 3B+, max2play Version 2.47, LMS version 7.9.1.

Thanks