Reply To: Visualisations not working?

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Visualisations not working? Reply To: Visualisations not working?

20. Oktober 2018 at 20:40 #38708

The problem was in waveshare 3.5 LCD. After installation of drivers from waveshare.com, eth0 interface dissapears. I got error: „Cannot open access to console, the root account is locked. See sulogin(8) man page for more details. Press Enter to continue“ because there was no eth0 in system after driver installation. BTW – it is very often error related with this waveshare LCD. The problem was in waveshare 3.5 LCD. After installation of drivers from waveshare.com, eth0 interface dissapears. I got error on OS initiate: „Cannot open access to console, the root account is locked. See sulogin(8) man page for more details. Press Enter to continue“, as I understand, it happens because there was no eth0 in system after driver installation. BTW – it is very often error related with this waveshare LCD.
„raspi-config / network name alias NO“ – fix it.

May be raspi-config / „desktop autologin“ is really a necessary step when installing this driver, which I have neglected? I skipping this very first step every time. Apparently in vain. Need to check…