Reply To: License does not Activate on Second HiFiBerrt in Multi-Room Layout

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) License does not Activate on Second HiFiBerrt in Multi-Room Layout Reply To: License does not Activate on Second HiFiBerrt in Multi-Room Layout

11. September 2018 at 16:10 #37803

Thank you!

The license activated. I first saved settings/reboot as a blank field and then saved it after typing in the e-mail address again. The license became active. Thank you

The IP addresses show up in the right corner of the interface. (I have had network look-up checked from the start for both Raspberrys). The drop down menu shows the numerical IP address rather than the name of each device. I presume that these internal IP addresses are static and will not change? If so, it does not matter if the SmartPhone cannot connect to the name I’ve assigned to the second Rasperberry Pi system since it can connect directly to the IP address input into the search engine address bar.

I’ll try the Smartphone suggestion using the name of the second device tonight when my wife returns from work since it is her access that I am setting up.

Thank you again and best regards.

Mike