Reply To: Some questions from a noob : will Max2Play work with my config and needs ?

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Some questions from a noob : will Max2Play work with my config and needs ? Reply To: Some questions from a noob : will Max2Play work with my config and needs ?

17. August 2018 at 18:00 #36986

Yes, I think you can do most of that. You will need to install Logitech Media Server onto the Pi as well as squeezelite as the links to Spotify etc are done in that part of the ’system‘, but you can access music files on any disc that you can mount, and you can have multiple mounted ‚disks‘ I use commercial app for Andoid phone control called Orange Squeeze, it’s excellent. I’ve not tried anything to do with Video so Netflix may be the one thing it can’t do… however there is a Netflix plugin, but not sure what it actually does:

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Communication_plugins

One thing you can do with the RPi, is keep several different cards for different jobs, so my ‚holiday music server‘ is used for completely different jobs when I’m not actually at work.