Reply To: car media player ( accesspoint / Kodi question)

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons car media player ( accesspoint / Kodi question) Reply To: car media player ( accesspoint / Kodi question)

12. Juni 2018 at 14:41 #36169

Hi Heiner

It was your topic on this which I’m trying to emulate.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Raspberry-Pi-Mobile-Media-Center-with-Smartphone-C/
(How I read this is the M2P player is working without a router, a true standalone system you can take anywhere)

But I’m having a couple of problems
1. getting accesspoint to load up onto M2P
2. When I have it says its obtaining an ip address and then fails, just drops out, then trys again.

I have tried various SD cards, PSU’s, new images, and Pi’s and none seem to work properly. Even if I connect to my network via a cable, I can’t see the player in my file manager otherwise the other option would be to use a router in my car with the player, however I can access M2P using the ip address web page.

The other thing I should mention is squeezbox server is on the images I have made but I never have loaded and run it because it says Kodi turns Kodi off. So I thought it doesnt need to be loaded.

My home M2P works like a dream and I’m running 4 remote players with this.
Hope this makes sense .

A
EDIT: I tried again this morning and now have managed to load my music via the web page using a cable connected to my router. But I still can’t see the media player on my network using windows explorer or standalone on my control/wifi panel on my android phone. I have also changed the driver for the accesspoint. I have also done a ping and that showing connected

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Alex.