Reply To: M2P LMS+Jivelite without physical network

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) M2P LMS+Jivelite without physical network Reply To: M2P LMS+Jivelite without physical network

30. Mai 2018 at 14:31 #35976

There are grounds to consider that wifi (and its powering) is a source of unnecessary interference, affecting the sound quality. Well, and secondly, there is a desire to shove the rpi with LCD into the metal case along with the DAC and use it exclusively locally (as a regular CDP, you know..) but if it is needed – to have possibility of RJ45 connection. Well all I need\want is to have a hard solution without a network especially wifi. I understand that the easiest way is to configure it firstly through web-interface, but after that to set it without lan\wlan. That is why… Can you help and say what exactly should I config beforehand. I can access to rpi (terminal) directly with KB\Mouse. The main problem now for me is that jivelite (LMS) not see the player\library. I have read here ( https://www.max2play.com/en/forums/topic/configuring-jivelite-and-squeezebox-on-a-raspberry-pi-3-without-external-network/ ) that I need to add the remote library in LMS as 127.0.0.1 and to edit /etc/hosts somehow. But what exactly should be done – I don’t know for sure. Can you help with it? Thx.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by bisesik.
  • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by bisesik.