Good day and thank you for your reply.
It still does not work, which is strange because all I changed is the router (same model) and I updated max2play to 2.45.
This is what I did:
– Connected to max2play via the network “max2play” – all fine
– tried to change the Wifi-network, but it did not show up in the selection although it is the strongest network in the area. Many other networks do show up
– tried to connect by typing name and password of the Wifi-network
– placed the RPi 3 next to the router
– tried WPS several times
– Installed a previous version of max2play
It is all fine, when I connect to the max2play-wifi, it just won’t find my wifi-network.
My wifi is working fine with all other devices (iMac/PC/Android/iPad/iPhone/ etc.)
It all worked fine before with exactly the same hardware. Nice multiroom-sound-system with two stereo-systems (RPi3/Hifiberry DAC) and two old Transistor Radios (RPi zero w/Hifiberry mini amp).
- This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by hans.