Reply To: Problems Identified with Pi Zero/HiFiBerry DAC+ : Help Needed with Solution

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Problems Identified with Pi Zero/HiFiBerry DAC+ : Help Needed with Solution Reply To: Problems Identified with Pi Zero/HiFiBerry DAC+ : Help Needed with Solution

22. April 2018 at 22:42 #35258

Hello! OK, I found the source of one error – I was not clicking on „Load WiFi Interface“ a couple of times during the process. When that happens, after reboot, the system locks me out.

It looks like there is a new download for the Pi zero. In any case, when I down load SpotifyConnect, it shows up in the /opt file and Librespot is in the file now.

Unfortunately, I still have the same error when I start SpotifyConnect – “ Trying to launch … NOT successful Click here to show detailed information.“ When I click on the link for detailed information, nothing comes up.

Under DeBug infor, I still get „#### Librespot Output #### #### Librespot Command Line Options ####
Illegal instruction.“

So, Librespot now shows up. However, the system does not act on it.

I tried to replace the file with the previous version of Librespot that a poster in the forum stated works, but I cannot get to the admin page.

Thank you for your help. Best regards.

Mike

#### Librespot Command Line Options ####
Illegal instruction

#### Librespot Command Line Options ####
Illegal instruction