Reply To: Problems Identified with Pi Zero/HiFiBerry DAC+ : Help Needed with Solution

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Problems Identified with Pi Zero/HiFiBerry DAC+ : Help Needed with Solution Reply To: Problems Identified with Pi Zero/HiFiBerry DAC+ : Help Needed with Solution

21. April 2018 at 0:35 #35238

Hello! I hate to be a bother, but I am not making progress. Now, when I try to reboot, the system frequently stalls and says that the root account is locked. This despite the fact that I have completely reformatted my SD card several times and reinstalled the image before starting to reload the selections.

When I was on the M2P desktop, I tried to place librespot (after downloading it with Firefox) in the spotifyconnect folder that I created; however, the system would not let me do that from the GUI. With this version of Firefox, I could not find the option command that would allow files to be downloaded to alternate file destinations.

When I tried to copy the file from the command line, the system did not recognize the python commands that I used, so I am obviously doing something wrong. When I tried to use the file manager to find where python was loaded, I did not find it.

In summary, the PiZero W does not work with spotifyconnect – Librespot is missing. Now, I am getting locked out of the system at irregular intervals upon reboot.

Thank you for guidance. Best regards.

Mike