Max2Play Home 2016 (en) › Forums › Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) › [SOLVED] Music suddenly invisible! And Adding Printers in Printserver Plugin under Stretch [FIXED] › Reply To: [SOLVED] Music suddenly invisible! And Adding Printers in Printserver Plugin under Stretch [FIXED]
I hope you had a good holiday (and aren’t sitting with two snowboarding broken wrists like me).
Worse and worse I’m afraid.
I am trying to start again from scratch.
1) Latest Max2Play image downloaded and burned onto formatted SC card, Max2Play updated
2) Pi kernel and packages updated via Max2Play
3) Max2Play gives error when trying to fix IP address:
Debug: Saving WPA-Supplicant (Successfully initialized wpa_supplicant Could not read interface wlan0 flags: No such device WEXT: Could not set interface ‚wlan0‘ UP wlan0: Failed to initialize driver interface )
IP-Address set to 192.168.0.21
Restarting Interface (especially WLAN0) might take some time (up to 1 minute)!
4) Share moved and renamed on Seagate NAS (public share called SMusic, running services SMB, NFS and FTP).
5) New user max2play added to server users, password max2play.
6) Share won’t mount using cifs
mount error(22): Invalid argument Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)
Mountpoint NOT added! Please refer to the description below!
7) Share will mount using nfs
Mountpoint successfully added
Options (left blank)
8) Latest Squeezeserver 7.9 nightly installed
9) Max2Play wont’t start Squeezeserver
Trying to launch … NOT successful Click here to show detailed information
We trust you have received the usual lecture from the local System
Administrator. It usually boils down to these three things:
#1) Respect the privacy of others.
#2) Think before you type.
#3) With great power comes great responsibility.
sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified
10) Haven’t tried getting the printserver working yet