Reply To: [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th]

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th] Reply To: [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th]

12. Februar 2018 at 0:55 #33947

Hello. I’ve got a very simple setup – Squeezelite on RPi3, with streaming from LMS on another device, and the RPi3 playing to a bluetooth speaker. Wifi and bluetooth are onboard. I’m having a problem with bluetooth. I initially set it up with a particular bluetooth speaker and it worked fine when I specified the Soundcard option to „bluetooth – Your Bluetooth device ***“ where *** was the MAC of the speaker I connected. But subsequently no other bluetooth or pulse options are shown, and this stops me connecting to other speakers with different MACs, and actually squeezelite itself now won’t start the Soundcard specified as „bluetooth“.