Reply To: [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th]

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th] Reply To: [ANNOUNCE] New Max2Play Stretch Image Available for Download! Thanks for Everyone’s Help [UPDATE May 30th]

28. Januar 2018 at 22:03 #33707

I just gave it a test drive and I encountered 2 problems:

I wasn’t able to install the LMS Shairtunes2W (fork) plugin on Stretch. Plugin page in LMS said „couldn’t load plugin“. Probably some dependency issue.

I couldn’t restore the Squeezebox settings I had exported on my old installation. I just found out it doesn’t work on plain new Jessie Lite installation either. The max2play web-interface accepts und uploads the settings file on Strech (and Jessie Lite). After the upload no yellow status information is given. No settings are imported or applied at all. LMS behaves like a fresh installation. I tried uploading the prefs file without having installed LMS and also having installed LMS already as well as running and also not running LMS while uploading the prefs file. Didn’t make a difference.

The Shairtunes2W plugin is a killer for me, so I went back to the Jessie Lite image.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by cramcram.