Reply To: Shut Down Wifi drop

30. Dezember 2017 at 20:15 #33162

This player consist of a RP3 with a hifiberry digi+ pro and 7″ touch screen. The power button I speaking off is on the home menu of the screen (the jivelite power button). In the past when pressed it would shut off the unit but the wifi would stay on and remain connected to the squeeze server and wifi router. I know this because the player would show on the servers web interface (10.10.10.1:9000). Now when I press the power button the unit shuts off and the play drops from the servers player list with in 30 seconds. Also when I turn the unit off from the servers web interface the player will disconnect (drop from the server list) after about 1 minute. There are two ways to turn the player on, touch the screen or use my Squeeze Ctrl app on my android phone. I have two other units with a hifiberry amps and no touch screen (one is the sever and wired LAN) that I can turn the players on and off from the server interface without the player dropping from the list of players. It seems to me there has been a change to when the jivelite power button does.

My work around has been to set the „when stopped“ screen saver to blank screen. Problem is when ever any other player is turned on the touch screen unit will sync with unit I turned on.

Thanks for your help and time
Staudie