Reply To: Video streaming to a beamer via a 2nd m2p raspberry pi HDMI port?

Max2Play Home Forums General Questions on Hardware and Max2Play Versions Video streaming to a beamer via a 2nd m2p raspberry pi HDMI port? Reply To: Video streaming to a beamer via a 2nd m2p raspberry pi HDMI port?

31. Oktober 2017 at 9:32 #32219

I got it now – I reanimated my old AppleTV2 with direct video output via HDMI to the TV or Beamer and updated it to the latest firmware. It the AppleTv menue its possible to select again external AppleTV speakers — in my case Max2Play via sharepoint. Video streaming from our IOS devices via airplay is now working almost perfectly — with almost I mean:

— The Video/Audio sync is almost perfect — the audio signal slightly delayed, but almost not recognizeable…maybe approximate 0,1 seconds.
— I miss a working volume slider on the IOS device — the volume of the streamed video content can currently only be adjusted manually on the amplifier. On the AppleTv I set up one times the external airplay speakers volume (Max2Play) to maximum. But according to my knowledge yet, it is not possible to adjust the volume during streaming on the IOS device…tbc, to be optimized…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by lemuba.