Reply To: [SOLVED] Premium without internet connection ?

1. August 2017 at 15:49 #30283

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the effort of writing in English, it is very much appreciated by both me and the rest of the community.

1) The license is user-based. You can activate all your devices with it. Nonetheless, we are happy about every newly bought one 😉

2) We will not revert your configurations. However, when the license expires, you will not be able to benefit from any of the premium features anymore.

3) You will NOT be able to access the premium features like the MultiSqueeze players anymore. They will not be deleted and all their features and config will return once you reactivate the license. However, you cannot use them without an active license. Same with VNC and any other premium plugin.
However, the active license will remain active after you disconnect from the internet. It will remain active as long as the runtime of your license is still active no matter what internet status the device has. All premium features will also remain active and useable if you installed them. The only thing you cannot do, naturally, is download new updates or plugins.

I hope this answers all your questions. If you need clarification on anything, let me know.

Also, good luck with your system. The components are great for starting out with multiroom audio.