Reply To: Squeezebox server only playing a few seconds of tracks..

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Squeezebox server only playing a few seconds of tracks.. Reply To: Squeezebox server only playing a few seconds of tracks..

21. Juli 2017 at 23:35 #30039

hi,

I’m having exactly the same problem with some of my files. I didn’t test all, but it seems to be a problem only with the Apple Lossless files, and not all of them, only some. Stopping the player and restarting usually fixes the problem. Navigating in a song is almost always synonym of failure.

Your solution is to run the agents on PiCorePlayer? Are you still using max2play for the server? My card is justBoom amp, i guess it’s supported by default. And I have another specificity, I need to run 2 agents on the same pi so I can use 2 speakers in 2 different rooms (mono each of them), would that still be possible? You guys confirm that it is still possible to use airplay with your squeezelite instances.

If max2play can’t handle ALC files without issues, I don’t really see the point of paying a license for the multisqueeze plugin.

Now, alternatively, did someone try to use the latest squeezelite release on a M2P instance?