Reply To: Problem with a Pi 3 & Audiophonics DAC display installation hardware & software

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Projects and Builds Problem with a Pi 3 & Audiophonics DAC display installation hardware & software Reply To: Problem with a Pi 3 & Audiophonics DAC display installation hardware & software

5. Juli 2017 at 18:11 #29834

Sir, thank you for your response. I’ve noticed the link to assymbly instructions from the shop / bundles page for the raspDAC returns 404 page not found errors.

I have the I-Sabre V3 rev 3 Audiophonics DAC. I have connected the supplied cables in „straight across“ configuration with the 4 pins in the middle of the display header unattached. I have followed your instructions to the letter. All of my software installs have been from the Pi V2.43 version on your web site. Each time I have done a fresh format of the memory card, then restored the image file to the card for a virgin installation. The Pi3 runs fine. I am using the „complex“ install with Squeeze Play / LMS 7.9. All of this software runs perfectly. When I install the push-button support from the „Audiophonics“ page, the button works fine. My problem is that I can not get the „display“ software to show that it has started after multiple installations ! I don’t see any error messages, just the „display“ page, alert to „Re-install“ the software. This has not worked for me. I am building 2 servers and have the same problem with both. This leads me to believe I have some type of software or installation fault. Please advise.

Neil H