Reply To: [SOLVED] No sound from HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro (Max2Play "Squeezebox Touch" kit)

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI [SOLVED] No sound from HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro (Max2Play "Squeezebox Touch" kit) Reply To: [SOLVED] No sound from HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro (Max2Play "Squeezebox Touch" kit)

30. Juni 2017 at 8:35 #29765

Just a quick follow-up to tell I finally got this working….

I tried without any luck creating new images in various ways. So ended up ordering a new pre-configured SDcard from M2P which worked pretty much „out-of-the-box“ (I only had to rotate screen and turn off cursor to have a proper working setup).

I have no idea what I have done wrong in my other attempts. I have done various updates now to the new M2P configuration similar to what I think I did with my other images. And it’s still working. One thing I haven’t done this time though, is selecting one of the pre-configured setups on the HiFiBerry tab. So maybe it is a good thing to keep your hands away from this?

Anyway, I have also made sure I got a backup now of a working setup in case I mess it up again 🙂