Reply To: Keine Aktivierung oder Update auf Ordroid XU3 mit Max2Play 2.42

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on ODROID U3/C1 Keine Aktivierung oder Update auf Ordroid XU3 mit Max2Play 2.42 Reply To: Keine Aktivierung oder Update auf Ordroid XU3 mit Max2Play 2.42

9. Juni 2017 at 8:16 #29438

instead of edi my post, i choose to add a new one.
I resolve my problem. My eMMC card was corrupted, then i had to gone here: http://ameridroid.com/p/faq
for find odroid-xu3/4 recovery proceed:
download the android-4.4 file provide by ameridroid and follow the step: install it on micro-SD card, then plug micro-SD and eMMC together inside odroid-xu4 board in place with switcher to SD-boot position, then waiting to have the blue light OFF… the tie for have android-4.34 installed on eMMC and by the way, correct something in the boot mechanism who can not be accessed by dd application.
After that, can put images on eMMC drive… i choosed to use dd because for me linux is more clear than windows things.
All goes right after that, i can see mate desktop on HDMI connected screen and i will go to install kodi and NFS/sFTP/SMB shared servers, then CEC-HDMI things for Kodi to be able to use remote control from TV compatible CEC by USB connection on Odroid board, through UDMI cable.

thank you for your help and hope this should help other users who will have the same problem than me.
Have a good day (maybe someone will translate in german langage, i can also translate in french if you need; just tell me).