Reply To: Squeezebox server only playing a few seconds of tracks..

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Squeezebox server only playing a few seconds of tracks.. Reply To: Squeezebox server only playing a few seconds of tracks..

22. Mai 2017 at 12:16 #28994

no, but just format as fat32 and master boot record and then use etcher or what ever you used previously… or buy another SD card if you want to keep your existing card.

Once you get the card written, just pop it in the pi, start it up and then use Fing or similar to get the Pi’s address, pop that in your web browser. Go to squeezelite page, select your DAC and restart Squeezelite… now go to wifi page put in your network details and switch on Pi wifi if using that and restart… restart Pi and probably good idea to restart your LMS server at this point… and that should be you. At the bottom the PiCorePlayer page there are some additional tabs – there is an advanced one that gives access to many more features and lets you add shairport if you need it. You can also add LMS and if you want to play with the DSP filters you can access those on the Squeezelite page.

Main thing though is my players now work fine over wifi… I suspect there is a bug in Max2Play that was causing our problem. I also suspect that the driver for my Allo Piano 2.1 DAC isn’t working correctly in 2.0 mode and is why I’m now getting the bass that was missing.

Good luck… oh there is a really helpful forum for PiCore there is a link on web interface 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by anotbot.