Reply To: [UPDATE BUG FIX] Bluetooth Addon BETA

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons [UPDATE BUG FIX] Bluetooth Addon BETA Reply To: [UPDATE BUG FIX] Bluetooth Addon BETA

14. Mai 2017 at 18:08 #28836

I’ve got the Bluetooth set up to stream from my tablet to the Squeezebox Server and it’s mostly working. I’m using a RaspberryPi 3 so the Bluetooth is through there and I’m using the most current Max2play image and Squeezebox Server. It’s not auto connecting but when I get it connected it will play for a few minutes or a few songs then stop; the player goes from „playing“ to „stopped“ and the music stops. I then have to toggle back and forth selecting the tablet in „favorites“ and turning on and off the Bluetooth on the tablet until I get „buffering 3%“ once I see that I hit play on the tablet and the music resumes. When it is playing I can sync all my players through the house and listen to whats streaming on my tablet. I really like this feature because it allows me all the features on Spotify that are not available on the Squeezebox plugins. I’ll tinker with it a little more and see if I can get it working well.