Max2Play Home 2016 (en) › Forums › Max2Play Development (Ideas, Wishes) › [NEW UPDATE] Spotify Connect Server – beta available! › Reply To: [NEW UPDATE] Spotify Connect Server – beta available!
1. Either use android Spotify app or desktop on your windows machine (windows build showed everything faster)
2. No, just put your username and password, you can check status with
systemctl status Spotify-connect.service
You need premium account
3. Do this via browser – use max2play IP to get to config page, then move to audioplayer tab -> edit advanced options under squeezelite and add -C 10 to make sure once you’ll turn off squeezelite your card will be free to be taken over by Spotify connect. BTW make sure you’ll turn off squeezelite in LMS web page with power button!
4. Try to reconnect to WiFi or it worked for me faster without any tricks on desktop Spotify client.
- This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by cpu.