Reply To: Recording from analogue source via CirrusLogic card

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Recording from analogue source via CirrusLogic card Reply To: Recording from analogue source via CirrusLogic card

29. Januar 2017 at 17:36 #26389

Thanks for the offer of help, Heiner. I’m back home now and keen to get on with the project. But I’ve watched the video several times and still find the process of building the plugin very challenging. I have no working knowledge of HTML, PHP etc. I was hoping to find more help on the website. For example, the Help side panel for the Pluginbuilder says: „Build your Plugin with Max2Play – Find HowTos in our developer corner.“ But I can’t find any HowTo apart from the video. And where exactly is your „developer corner“? I’m confused! [Edit: I’ve found it now, but only a little more info on the pluginbuilder there.] You have created a page for the Pluginbuilder in your wiki section, but there’s still no information in it! This would be a great place for someone like me to start. I need to better understand the relationship between the view file and the controller file, for example. I need to better understand which parts of each of these files will need to be edited with custom content, and which parts are the „frame“ that should not be altered. I do fully appreciate that all these things take time and that M2P is in constant development, with maybe not many users concerned about making plugins. But perhaps if there was more help available, more people might be tempted to have a go?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by nickc. Reason: update