Reply To: Using 10.1 inch touch display from Waveshare with Odroid U3

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on ODROID U3/C1 Using 10.1 inch touch display from Waveshare with Odroid U3 Reply To: Using 10.1 inch touch display from Waveshare with Odroid U3

23. Januar 2017 at 4:08 #26206

Ok, here is my report: The display functions excellent. I used the optimized max2play image for the 7″ Touch Display with Jivelite and Kodi preinstalled. I only had to add the following setting lines at the end of the /boot/config.txt (if you want or need to, you can put them directly in the file on sd card before booting the image for the first time):

max_usb_current=1
hdmi_group=2
hdmi_mode=1
hdmi_mode=87
hdmi_cvt 1280 800 60 6 0 0 0

All will work immediately (incl. touch function). Except for the inconvenient small resolution of the Joggler Skin in Jivelite, which only fits half of the display area. But you only have to adjust the settings in /opt/jivelite/jivelite/share/jive/applets/JogglerSkin/JogglerSkinApplet.lua to the following appropriate values:

800 -> 1280
480 -> 800
446 -> 646
413 -> 613

Maybe the next version of the touch display image could regard these minimal configuration options and everything will be fine from scratch for this nice display.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by drundanibel.