I think the Max2Play installation of the plugin is good. I am not sure why the ProtocolHandler file was installed where it was, but I am sure Stefan had his reasons. I suspect you have tried all the tricks I would’ve like restarting LMS and unclicking & reclicking the GoogleMusic plugin for the plugin page.
I don’t think uninstalling the plugin then reinstalling is going to do anything either, though I don’t think you can do that.
I am always glad when I find posters with the same problems I have because then I might find a solution which was the case of the ProtocolHandler file.
I would go to the github GoogleMusic board and post a message with your symptoms. And you might post one here with your symptoms and Stefan might know something.
This plugin is different from the Spotify plugin. I never had a scan of my libraries from that plugin like I did from this one & to find a „playlist“ of my at the GoogleMusic web site bothers me…
- This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Tex.