Reply To: [UPDATE BUG FIX] Bluetooth Addon BETA

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons [UPDATE BUG FIX] Bluetooth Addon BETA Reply To: [UPDATE BUG FIX] Bluetooth Addon BETA

4. Januar 2017 at 16:24 #25504

@Gary S: I think the problem is my Bluetooth Handling, as the Echo can Stream AND Receive Bluetooth audio. I don’t have an Echo for testing yet, but there is a part in a file of Max2Play, that sets Pulsaudio to stream via bluetooth (to Bluetooth speakers) if there is anything connected to stream to. This might cause the problem. For testing you could remove the part of the file via SSH Login and edit „nano /var/www/max2play/application/plugins/bluetooth/scripts/autostart.sh“

search for

# TODO: get current default sink and compare
  if [ ! "" = "$BLUETOOTHSINK" ]; then

change to

# TODO: get current default sink and compare
  BLUETOOTHSINK=""
  if [ ! "" = "$BLUETOOTHSINK" ]; then

Maybe this helps 🙂

@aschiller
: 3 seconds should be normal – 30 seconds is way too much. I modified the WaveInput plugin to work with Pulseaudio and stream Bluetooth to the Squeezebox Server. Does this delay also occur after a fresh restart? Did you enable the „Autostart Bluetooth-Streaming in Squeezebox Server“? If you have a look on the Squeezebox Server webinterface – after you start streaming from your phone, how long does it take until the stream is indicated as playing in Squeezebox Server?