Reply To: Rpi2 + Amp+ +M2P – no sound

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Rpi2 + Amp+ +M2P – no sound Reply To: Rpi2 + Amp+ +M2P – no sound

21. Dezember 2016 at 6:39 #25096

Some progress: Everything froze up, so I re-imaged the SDcard. Previously, on the Start page I had chosen „Basic“. This time I really wanted to use the Squeezebox Server because the mobile app is much better. So I chose „Advanced“. This got it working properly (for a time!). I think you should have told me to go back to the Start page and change to Advanced, as it doesn’t work properly to install Squeezebox after choosing Basic.

I still have a problem accessing /mnt/mpd. All the folders and music was listed for a couple of days, but now LMS says the folder is Empty.

And radio stations are random, some work, and some don’t. Previously, with MPD Player/YMPD I was able to play my local stations KQED, KPFA, KALW. Now with LMS, none of those will play. However, other local stations such as KCSM and KDFC do play. What is the difference, and how do I fix it?

I see there is an update for LMS available — should it be installed? If so, how and by whom?

thanks
Hilary