Reply To: [UPDATE BUG FIX] Bluetooth Addon BETA

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons [UPDATE BUG FIX] Bluetooth Addon BETA Reply To: [UPDATE BUG FIX] Bluetooth Addon BETA

16. Dezember 2016 at 1:41 #24910

First of all, thank you for the bluetooth addon. It is pretty much the main reason that I chose M2P. That said, I have a couple of problems that I am hoping you can help with:

1. I set up my Galaxy S7, but I have not been able to connect another phone/tablet. I have tried removing the permanently removing the S7 and trying to scan for other devices, but it doesn’t see them. No errors are thrown, it just lets me know that the scan is complete, but not devices are listed. I can then rescan and reconnect to the S7. All of the other devices that I have tried are able to connect to other bluetooth devices.

2. When the S7 is connected it is able to play, but after about 10 – 15 minutes or so, the sound cuts out. The phone is still playing, but no sound. If I disconnect from M2P and reconnect, the sound starts up again. Is anyone else seeing this?

I am using the most up to date M2P on Jessie. Should I update to the M2P Beta to work around these issues?