Reply To: WiFi adapter active, connection active, (IP:No IP!, No connection!) on 2.35

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI WiFi adapter active, connection active, (IP:No IP!, No connection!) on 2.35 Reply To: WiFi adapter active, connection active, (IP:No IP!, No connection!) on 2.35

16. September 2016 at 17:23 #23069

A Big thank you to Simon. For others having this issue with RPi3, it looks like making a connection with WPS is the answer. Apparently, something is missing with the manual setup, at least for certain routers.

For those of you with Apple Air Play routers (and who are at a low knowledge level like me), it is possible to set up a WPS connection by adding it as a WPS Printer. Note that Apple likes to hide things and you will need to look at Air Play help or Apple support in order to get to that option. It is normally not available.

Simon,

IF you haven’t already, I suggest that you open a new topic on your sound card/connection issue. I tried working within an existing thread, but had more success with a new topic.

Jac