Reply To: Odroid XU4 – Attached USB drive switches port on power down

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Odroid XU4 – Attached USB drive switches port on power down Reply To: Odroid XU4 – Attached USB drive switches port on power down

10. September 2016 at 22:16 #22978

Hi,

I am still having the same issues with USB hard drives becoming undetected and not found in LMS after a reboot/power down.

I have three Odroids: XU4, U3 and U3+ and have experienced the same issues with each. I have tried with two different USB drives too.

I noticed in your last reply that you recommended using a powered USB hub. Previously I ad hard drives connected directly. So as this problem is still persisting I bought this week a powered USB3 hub with as strong external power supply. Unfortunately when rebooting Max2Play the hard drive disappears and LMS can not see it.

I have obviously tried ticking the ‚Set fixed Mountpoint to prevent directory switching on reboot‚ but doesn’t seem to work for me.

Other than this issue, the system seems excellent as a Squeezebox server. I notice others have reported similar issues too. If there was a means to solve this it would be perfect.

I hope there can be some development in this area. If there is any more information I need to provide to assist this, please let me know.

Thanks.