Reply To: Pi3 WiFi not working

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Pi3 WiFi not working Reply To: Pi3 WiFi not working

4. Juli 2016 at 15:16 #21135

Thank you for your reply.

I was able to work around it by using the HiFiBerry installer, and updating M2P via ethernet. However I found that the wifi connection isn’t very stable and dropped out a lot, which means I had a lot of trouble trying to connect to my Qnap NAS running Emby. I then tried to install gmediarenderer but that didn’t work either. Sorry to say, after about five or six attempts at flashing and reconfiguring, I went with OpenELEC and Kodi which finally got me up and running. A very impressive combination of DAC, FLAC and Tech when it finally works right. 😉

I would like to make another try at M2P, though. Tomorrow I plan to buy another card, and will experiment further. My original goal was to use MediaMonkey because of its very robust tagging and playlist functions. Unfortunately it doesn’t run on Pi, so I got frustrated and decided to get at least something working for the time being.

Looking forward to working further on this with your help. If there’s anything you’d like me to try, I’m at your service.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Hammerhead.