Reply To: Using the ODROID C1+ with touchdisplay and hifi-shield on Max2Play

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on ODROID U3/C1 Using the ODROID C1+ with touchdisplay and hifi-shield on Max2Play Reply To: Using the ODROID C1+ with touchdisplay and hifi-shield on Max2Play

27. Oktober 2015 at 19:19 #16585

Hi Raymond,

if you update packages or do other things on the commandline, this might cause issues as you already noticed.

You should start again with a fresh image (Audioplayer is set to the DAC). I found a bug on the ODROID C1 that it sometimes uses DISPLAY 0 for the LCD-Shield and sometimes DISPLAY 1. This changes on reboot what makes it kind of difficult to reproduce (really strange behavior). This is why Jivelite sometimes is not showing up after starting it… If you manually log in as user odroid you may start Jivelite with

export DISPLAY=:1
/opt/jivelite/jivelite/bin/jivelite

There might be other Bugs with the C1+ itsself (related to the hardware) and with the Max2Play-Image.

I would recommend, that you use the Squeezebox Server Webinterface to connect to your Music Library as Jivelite is just a
a tool to control the Squeezelite player and show its status.

UPDATE: I added a switch to the latest Beta (click update to latest Beta in settings of Web interface) to get the right display to show Jivelite. As the display randomly switches between 0 and 1, this solves the problem, not showing Jivelite after starting it on the web interface.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by flysurfer.
  • This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by flysurfer.