The tellows Call Blocker Plugin
This plugin comes ready to use as a call blocker device for analog telephones and SIP-telephones.
- Webinterface for configuration
- Multilanguage support for english, french, italian, spanish, german
- Blacklist / Whitelist settings
- daily updates for blacklist data from tellows (community for phonespam and scam)
- works out of the box with SIP-phones (e.g. fritzbox and VoIP-provider)
- Call Blocker Setup for analog phones available in the Max2Play Shop
- Attention: Plugin supports Raspberry Pi 1 and 2 only. There are no further developments planned
- to get unlimited access to the tellows database and daily live updates to your local blacklist, you need to purchase a key from the tellows shop
- Download and install the plugin
- configure everything through the webinterface (edit blacklist, etc.)
- configure tellows blacklists for premium protection of scam calls
Powered by the tellows Community
tellows functions as an online database of telephone numbers associated with spam and scam activity reported by you, our users. By sharing experiences with unknown numbers, everyone is providing vital warning information to other users unsure about whether or not to trust a certain caller.
That information is then used for our call blocker software and hardware to ensure the best and most up to date caller protection imaginable. Used by over 200,000 people daily, tellows provides its services to people in over 47 countries. You can take advantage of this huge database by buying the data for your Max2Play device or buying a dedicated call blocker with the data on it from the tellows store: