[SOLVED] Remove a Plugin just not by moving it to the left.

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons [SOLVED] Remove a Plugin just not by moving it to the left.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 22. Februar 2017 at 1:22 #27106

is there a way to uninstall a plugin? I know can move it over to the Available Plugins but it’s still on the system. Can they be removed?

I was just testing if some would make my sound work but none did so I can remove them now.

-Raymond Day

22. Februar 2017 at 12:38 #27112

Hi Raymond Day,

At the moment you can not remove the plugins entirely, there are only two options, Active Plugins and Available Plugins.

Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

22. Februar 2017 at 12:42 #27113

Thanks. I guess the only way to remove them is reinstall fresh will out installing them.

-Raymond Day

22. Februar 2017 at 12:52 #27115

Hi Raymond Day,

Of course you can remove them by making new image, but if have already an image and you don’t want to lose all the settings you configured just to remove plugins, there is an option to deactivate the plugins.

Regards,
    Mohammad

23. November 2017 at 20:25 #32607

there is an option to deactivate the plugins

I can’t see it. I can only see reset Max2Play to factory configuration.

28. November 2017 at 11:30 #32655

Hi TJH,

Below the reset option in the Settings/Reboot menu, you can remove and rearrange all plugins from your menu bar.

Please note that this does not mean that their contents are removed from the system, they are just removed from the overview above.

To remove specific contents, you need to do this in the plugin itself. If there is no autostart or running service configured in the plugin, deactivating it works without complications and does not impede your functionality in any way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here