Odroid C1+ "Max2Play website is unavailable – perhaps no Internet connection?"

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on ODROID U3/C1 Odroid C1+ "Max2Play website is unavailable – perhaps no Internet connection?"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 28. März 2016 at 13:27 #19477

I have a ODROID C1 +, 8GB, Version 2:28 ODROID C. Active plugins: Home, Audio Player, settings / reboot, SD card write protection (once off)

When I press the button „Update Max2Play“ I always get the following error message: „Max2Play website is unavailable – Perhaps no Internet connection?“

An update on my Raspberry PI 2 worked without problems (from version 2.28 to 2.29).

Any ideas?

1. April 2016 at 15:04 #19572

Hi Mito,
    Please try rebooting the system, if this does not help, please try updating to the beta and then to the normal update.

1. April 2016 at 19:25 #19577

Thank you for the answer. Rebooting didn´t solve the problem. I downloaded and reinstalled the image. Now everything is o.k. 🙂

18. September 2016 at 8:07 #23083

Hello again,

I found the mistake. The problem is therefore not solved unfortunately. If I install the plugin „sd card write protection“, I can not access the Internet. The cause is therefore clearly the „sd card write protection“ (I have reproduced a few times). There is an explanation and a solution?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here