[SOLVED] License

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • 3. Februar 2017 at 23:15 #26666

Hi there,

It seems you have a great piece of software here, keep up the good work!
    Just one question:
    Do you need a license for every player?
    Or can you share a license on multiple players (same house/network).

It’s just, I have a working multiroom system using LMS.
    However, I’m looking for a more convenient way to install new updates / extensions / plugins.
    For example, I have now configured one player to use Shairtunes but it was kind of a hassle.
    I’m willing to buy a 5 year license to support this project (and save some time of my own) but if I need a license for each player (3 or 4 at the moment, 5 or 6 in the future), I think I’ll continue tinkering on my own.

Thanks!

4. Februar 2017 at 13:59 #26669

Hi

Technically, you can activate the premium license on as many Max2Play devices as necessary. As a digital product, it is compatible with every Max2Play image. Once you have bought the license in our shop, the e-mail address you used to order in our shop itself becomes the license code. Enter your e-mail address in the license code field of Max2Play’s settings menu, click „Save“ and wait for the green „Activated“ ribbon.

Max2Play however is a community project. With each license you buy, you contribute to its further development and the community support.

In german:

Aus technischer Sicht kann die Premiumlizenz auf so vielen Max2Play-Geräten wie nötig aktiviert werden. Als ein digitales Produkt ist es mit jedem Max2Play-Image kompatibel. Sobald Sie die Lizenz im Shop gekauft haben, wird die E-Mail-Adresse, mit der Sie in unserem Shop gekauft haben, selbst zum Lizenzcode. Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail-Adresse im Lizenzcode-Feld des MaxPlay-Menüs „Einstellungen“ ein, klicken Sie auf „Speichern“ und warten Sie auf das grüne „Aktiviert“-Feld.

Allerdings ist Max2Play ein Communityprojekt. Mit jeder Lizenz, die Sie erwerben, leisten Sie einen Beitrag zu dessen Weiterentwicklung und dem Communitysupport.

13. Februar 2017 at 16:32 #26902

Dear kly86,

We would like to confirm what Std posted.

Max2Play is a community project and with every license you buy, you contribute to its further development and to provide high quality of technical support.

Best Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Mbydeen.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here