Can't launch squeezelite. Error!

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play as Squeezebox (Player / Server) Can't launch squeezelite. Error!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 29. November 2018 at 23:04 #42429

Hi,

Sound quality was a little strange so I rebooted my server. Now Squeezelite will not start. Here is the error:

Trying to launch … NOT successful Click here to show detailed information
    Inconsistency detected by ld.so: get-dynamic-info.h: 115: elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion `info[20]->d_un.d_val == 17 || info[20]->d_un.d_val == 7′ failed!

No idea what that super helpful message means. Please let me know if anyone can help.

Mike

30. November 2018 at 10:35 #42433

Hi Mike,

Please resetting your sound card selection (none->save->reboot->select->save->reboot) and tell me which parameters you have in Sqlite’s advanced settings.

30. November 2018 at 15:54 #42453

Hi Heiner,

Thank you for getting back to me. I did try to reset the card, but that didn’t work. I also upgraded from regular max2play to beta and then back again in an effort to reset files. I also updated all the firmware, etc. and rebooted the pi multiple times.

My ALSA paramerter is: 80:4::
    There is no soundcard listed nor can I choose one. The drop down is blank.

I did also try to change the card in the Raspberry settings. I just changed it to some other card, rebooted, and then changed it back and rebooted again. Still can’t choose the audio card as the drop down is blank.

Kind regards,

Mike

30. November 2018 at 16:42 #42457

Okay, so the installation is definitely faulty in some way. If you have a backup, please try burning that. If you are okay with a fresh image, I would recommend you burn one from our website’s image download. Just in case, you can make another backup of your existing image.

30. November 2018 at 19:48 #42461

Thanks Heiner!

I’ll try it this weekend. Will have to do a clean install. Is there a way to save settings and a list of plugins?

Kind regards,

Mike

3. Dezember 2018 at 13:45 #42497

Hi Mike,

You can use a burner app on your PC to make a .img file of your SD. You can also save settings in some Max2Play plugins (e.g. Squeezebox Server) to a file.

3. Dezember 2018 at 20:41 #42508

Thanks Heiner!

I tried to reinstall the software, but found that my SD card was bad. Couldn’t even format it. Bought a new SD card and reinstalled Max2Play. Back in business!

One final question. Before I set up a fixed IP address, but this time, I’ll just used the assigned address. When I try to type //max2play.com in the browser, it often goes to http://www.max2play.com, which is your website, not the control panel. Is there some way to rename the ‚internal‘ domain name? That’s probably not the correct term, but I’d like to rename it to something that won’t default to a public web page if that makes sense.

Thank you for all of your help!

Kind regards,

Mike

4. Dezember 2018 at 17:07 #42555

Hi Mike,

Of course, we recommend renaming, especially if you have multiple Pi’s. Head to Settings/Reboot and change the „Playername“ and reboot. Afterwards the Pi will be accessible by this name.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here