Bluetooth working with accesspoint

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play Add-ons Bluetooth working with accesspoint

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 23. Februar 2017 at 9:28 #27162

Hi Guys
    I have had to rethink an instalation of my M2P which means I will be trying this config.

I’m going to set up my M2P with Accesspoint so I can have my own local lan. Once done, I shall be using ipeng (on my iphone) to manage the player side of M2P to stream music via Bluetooth from the Accesspoint to a set of Bluetooth speakers. Is this possible, does it matter which order I install the accesspoint and BT ?
    Any advice would be welcome, thanks

23. Februar 2017 at 14:22 #27172

Hi Alex,

You can easily turn your device into an accesspoint for other WiFi-devices. Once installed the new WiFi network created by this device enables other devices to access its features and services. It also shares the internet connection if available and forwards all traffic to the LAN-network.as long as the accesspoint is installed, you cannot connect to other WiFi-networks with this device.

Installing Bluetooth plugin provide support and connection to your device to use your Bluetooth-Speakers. After installing Bluetooth you have to assign the soundcard Bluetoothspeaker or Pulse to your audioplayers. Do this on the Audioplayer page in advanced settings.

I dont see any problem with coexistence between access point plugin and bluetooth plugin, please go a head and try to configure it, and we will provide the help 🙂

Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

23. Februar 2017 at 15:11 #27173

Hi Mohammad
    Thanks for your help.
    This is great news, I thought there could be confilct issues (not sure why I thought that), but now you have reassured me, I’ll will give it a go.

Thanks again Mohammed for your help and advice
    Alex

23. Februar 2017 at 15:41 #27175

You are very welcome 🙂

Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

23. Februar 2017 at 16:34 #27177

Hi Mohammad
    Maybe you can help with another aspect I have got to deal with please.

Currently I have Video’s, music and photos on my home M2P.
    I can access all three via my smart tv

What I would like to know is if it’s possible to access this stuff thats on my M2P so I can see it on a none smart tv using a reflashed Now TV or Ruko stick or chrome or any other way.
    I feel sure It can be done easily but at the moment I’m not sure how (VLC maybe)

Anyone done this already, anyone have any (simple) ideas ????

27. Februar 2017 at 15:46 #27269

Hi alex

You can share these files by creating a mount point using filesystem mount plugin, then you can access these files form anywhere, we have not tested NowTV or Roku in our lab, but I think it could work if you share the files. Moreover,you can play the music using Squeezebox server and the videos by using kodi.

Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

27. Februar 2017 at 15:55 #27270

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for the reply and being so helpful by pointing me in the right direction, I’ll give this a go later this week
    Thanks again

BW
    Alex

28. Februar 2017 at 13:15 #27315

Hi alex

We are happy to help, waiting for your response, enjoy Max2Play 🙂

Regards,
    Mohammad Mbydeen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register here