Reply To: Cannot Stream the Line In from HiFiBerry DAC – ADC through Squeezbox Server

Max2Play Home Forums Max2Play on Raspberry PI Cannot Stream the Line In from HiFiBerry DAC – ADC through Squeezbox Server Reply To: Cannot Stream the Line In from HiFiBerry DAC – ADC through Squeezbox Server

31. Mai 2020 at 11:45 #48886

Thank you, @MarioM once again. I am running version m2p_buster_rpi-v250.img of the Max2Play OS. Is there another one I should be using?
I do no have Bluetooth activated at all in the Settings/Reboot Section.
I have removed the Plugin in the Squeezebox Server Interface.
I have restarted the Squeezebox Server, and even Rebooted the device.
I have tried at least 4 times to install the WaveInput Plugin like so:
1. Check the WaveInput item near the bottom of the page, and click ‚Apply‘
2. Wait until the ‚restart Now, restart later‘ Dialog box appears. and click ‚Restart Now‘
3. wait for it to reappear

It stubbornly refuses to install, so I installed version 104_7.6 manually from here to here /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins and restarted the Squeezebox Server and it showed up.

I left the setting as this wavin:plughw:1 from before, and all I get is still white noise over speach or sound.

I would like to use your Wave Input Fix on our Squeezebox Server page in the Max2Play webinterface but I cannot see it. It is not listed in the ‚Install special Plugins for Squeezebox Server‘ so I am stuck once again.